Minimally Invasive Pain Management Procedures
Our pain management physicians at Comprehensive Centers for Pain Management specialize in performing interventional pain management procedures. These typically include a targeted injection of steroids and pain medication to the affected area to reduce pain and swelling. Minimally invasive pain management procedures have been proven to be a safe and effective way in treating both acute and chronic pain conditions. We can help control the local pain and inflammation with significantly less medication than treatments relying on oral medications by administering medications directly to the affected pain site.
Pain management and minimally invasive procedures range in pain relief and duration, lasting typically from several weeks to several months. Minimally invasive procedures have a very low risk of complication, and are typically safe for all types of patients experiencing musculoskeletal pain, typically in the joints, back or neck.
Our pain management physicians can significantly reduce pain and improve functionality for patients by combining steroids to reduce inflammation with pain medications designed to inhibit the pain receptors in an area. Minimally invasive procedures are part of a larger integrated pain management program, and can help patients complete physical therapy and rehabilitation that would have been impossible with their current pain levels.
CC4PM is the area's most experienced pain management group, with several specialists who focus solely on providing the most advanced, minimally invasive pain management procedures. All of our physicians are board certified in pain management, certifying their experience and advanced training in providing these procedures safely and effectively.
Common pain injections include:
- Nerve blocks (therapeutic, sympathetic, diagnostic, prognostic, prophylactic)
- Facet injections
- Balloon kyphoplasty
- Intradiscal electrothermal therapy (IDET)
- Implantable pain infusion pumps (IDD)
- Sacroiliac injections
- Advanced diagnostic services, including epiduroscopy, discogram, & spine evaluations
- Epidural steroid injections
- Selective nerve transformational block
- Spinal cord stimulators (SCS)
- Advance radiofrequency procedures
- Non-surgical treatment of herniated discs, including interventional discectomy
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression
- Facet fusion techniques
- Medical regimen design for chronic pain
- Physical and licensed massage therapies
- Behavioral pain management counseling
You don't have to live with pain anymore. Contact Comprehensive Centers for Pain Management toda at (419) 843-1370 or toll free at 1.877.446.6742 to schedule your appointment if you are experiencing chronic or acute pain, or believe a pain management procedure might be able to offer you some pain relief.