Minimally Invasive Pain Management Procedures
The Toledo pain management physicians at Comprehensive Centers for pain management specialize in performing pain relief and pain management procedures, typically a targeted injection of steroids and pain medication to the affected area to reduce pain and swelling. Minimally invasive pain management procedures have been proven to be a safe and effective way in treating both acute and chronic pain conditions. By administering medications directly to the affected pain site, we can help control the local pain and inflammation with significantly less medication than if one were using oral medications.
Pain management and minimally invasive procedures range in pain relief and duration, lasting typically from several weeks to several months. Minimally invasive procedures have a very low risk of complication, and are typically safe for all types of patients experiencing musculoskeletal pain, typically in the joints, back or neck.
By combining steroids to reduce inflammation with pain medications designed to inhibit the pain receptors in an area, our pain management physicians can significantly reduce pain and improve functionality for patients. Minimally invasive procedures are typically part of a larger integrated pain management program, and can help patients complete physical therapy and rehabilitation that would have been unable to with their pain.
CC4PM is Toledo's most experienced pain management group, with several specialists who focus solely on providing the highest quality of pain management procedures, including minimally invasive procedures. All of our physicians are fellowship trained and board certified in pain management, certifying their experience and advanced training in providing these procedures safely and effectively.
Common pain injections include:
- Nerve Blocks (Therapeutic, Sympathetic, Diagnostic, Prognostic, Prophylactic)
- Facet Injections
- Sacroiliac Injections
- Advanced diagnostic services, including epiduroscopy, discogram, & spine evaluations
- Epidural steroid injections
- Selective nerve transformational block
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression
- Facet fusion techniques
- Balloon kyphoplasty
- Intradiscal electrothermal therapy (IDET)
- Implantable pain infusion pumps (IDD)
- Spinal cord stimulators (SCS)
- Advance radiofrequency procedures
- Non-Surgical treatment of herniated discs, including interventional discectomy
- Medical regimen design for chronic pain
- Physical and licensed massage therapies
- Behavioral pain management counseling
- FLO – enhanced therapy & wellness
You don't have to live in pain anymore. If you are experiencing chronic or acute pain, or believe that a pain management procedure might be able to offer you some pain relief from your current condition, contact the Comprehensive centers for pain management today at 1-877-446-6724 to schedule your appointment today.