Toledo Pain & Injury Management
Toledo Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Flo- Enhanced Therapy & Wellness
Where does it hurt?
At the Comprehensive Centers for Pain Management, we provide our comprehensive pain management services in a multi-disciplinary setting, combining the best elements of a physicians office, ambulatory surgery center, physical therapy gym and health and wellness spa to bring you a variety of options when it comes to the correct course of treatment and relieving your pain.
Our physicians are all fellowship trained and board certified in pain management, bringing expertise and experience, as well as an understanding of how to treat both chronic and acute pain no matter the cause. Our primary goal is to minimize the limitations of your painful condition, utilizing our services to help you regain the life, work and sport that you want to live.
Toledo Pain & Injury Management
Whether the source of your pain is from an injury, accident, disease or illness, the Comprehensive Centers for Pain Management' team of physicians, nurses and physical therapists is devoted to providing you the most complete pain management program in Toledo. Our process begins with our patients, and is built specifically for you and with you to meet your individual needs.
First, we listen to you, the patient, to better understand your symptoms ad the underlying causes of your pain. Next, in consultation with your current physician, we will review your medical history and provide further diagnostic tests as necessary. Then, we create a comprehensive clinical treatment plan, relying on different modalities like medication, physical therapy, massage therapy and others, to outline an individualized treatment program specific to your needs.
Finally, our team with monitor your progress and make adjustments to the treatment programs as necessary. Our pain management experts will work with you every step of the way, providing you access to the tolls you need to manage your pain and return to the life work and sport that you love.
Interventional Pain Management therapies CC4PM offers:
- Epidural steroid injections
- Selective nerve transformational block
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression
- Facet fusion techniques
- Balloon kyphoplasty
- Intradiscal electrothermal therapy (IDET)
- Implantable pain infusion pumps (IDD)
- Spinal cord stimulators (SCS)
- Advance radiofrequency procedures
- Non-Surgical treatment of herniated discs, including interventional discectomy
- Medical regimen design for chronic pain
- Physical and licensed massage therapies
- Behavioral pain management counseling
- FLO – enhanced therapy & wellness
Click HERE to learn more about all of our Toledo Pain & Injury Management services.
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Physical Therapy is a highly effective specialized treatment program for all types of acute and chronic musculoskeletal and neuropathic pain conditions. Most, if not all of our patients, could benefit from increased mobility and flexibility that physical therapy can help develop. Due to weakness as a result of lack of movement, our Toledo physical therapists specialize in helping patients achieve greater levels of strength and flexibility through a variety of modalities and treatment plans, including:
- Manipulation of joints and bones
- Manual soft tissue therapy<
- Movement therapy and exercise
- Massage and acupuncture
- Exercise and stretching techniques
Click HERE to learn more about all of our Toledo Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation programs.
Enhanced Therapy & Wellness
Flo Enhanced Therapy & Wellness is an integrative approach to exercise, fitness and holistic services that are designed to reduce pain, improve function, increase performance, promote healing and maximize overall health. All available programs are designed to address the wellness needs of the whole individual and are open to both patients and the general public. Class schedules and pricing structures will be announced shortly.
Programs and services offered through Flo Enhanced Therapy and Wellness will include:
- Mindset Classes – Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, guided imagery, meditation and more
- Fitness Classes – Strength Training, Core, Flexibility, TRX, Rip Trainers and more
- Pain Specific Classes & Programs
- Massage Therapy – Thai, Swedish, Pain, Deep Tissue, Sports and more
- Clinical Psychology
- Life Coaching
- Nutrition Services
- Education Programs & Specialty Workshops (Mindset, Sleep, Relationships and more)
Click HERE to learn more about FLO Enhanced therapy and Wellness Programs
FLO enhanced therapy and wellness classes are forming today, call Comprehensive Centers for Pain Management at (419) 843-1370 today to find out how you can get enrolled on the path to better health and a more energetic self today!